The Mortgage Expert
Marc Demetriou[/caption]Marc Demetriou has become one of the most trusted mortgage bankers in New Jersey, especially among the accounting and legal community where he is called upon frequently as an expert panelist and speaker. He is licensed as a continuing education instructor by the NJ State Board of Accountancy, Certified Financial Planners Board, the National Academy of Certified Care Managers and the NJ Board of Banking and Insurance, as well as the Real Estate Commission, to offer credits to accountants, financial advisors, managed care and real estate professionals to fulfill licensing requirements.
He recently authored a book, due out on January 16, 2018, called “Lessons from My Grandfather; Wisdom For Success in Business and Life,” in which he shares how anyone can be successful and is entitled to lead their best life, stemming from the knowledge gained from his mentor and beloved Grandfather, Charlie. Click here to schedule Marc for a seminar or speaking engagement.
Marc holds the following designations:
- Mortgage Loan Originator
- Property & Casualty
- Life, Health & Annuity
- CE Instructor – NJ Board of Accountancy
- CE Instructor – NJ Board of Banking and Insurance – Real Estate Commission
- CE Instructor – Certified Board of Financial Advisors
- CE Instructor – National Academy of Certified Care Managers (NACCM)
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU)
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC)
Accomplishments & Accolades
- 2017 Five Star Mortgage Professional– New Jersey Monthly Magazine
- 2016Listed as one of the Top 1% Loan Originators in the US– Mortgage Executive Magazine
- 2014, 2016 & 2017Named a “HOT 100” Mortgage Expert– Mortgage Professional America Magazine
- 2006-2016#1 Producer & President’s Club Member– Residential Home Funding Corp.
- 2015 Keynote speaker at the Real Estate Mastermind Summit– With Tony Robbins and Barbara Corcoran
- 2013 Named one of “The 25 Most Connected Mortgage Professionals”– National Mortgage Professional Magazine
- Former Radio Co-Host“The Real Estate and Money Show”– WVNJ 1160
- 2005 Named one of their “Forty Under 40”- NJBIZ Magazine