Hire Marc to Speak
Marc has become one of the most trusted mortgage professionals in New Jersey, especially among the accounting, financial and legal community where he is called upon frequently as an expert panelist and speaker. He is licensed as a continuing education instructor by the NJ State Board of Accountancy, the Certified Financial Planners Board, the National Academy of Certified Care Managers and the NJ State Board of Banking and Finance, as well as the Real Estate Commission to offer credits to accountants, financial advisors, managed care workers and real estate professional to fulfill licensing requirements.
Some past events to note:
- 11/2017 – Speaker at Livingston High School American Enterprise Day, Livingston, NJ
- 11/2016 – Speaker at Livingston High School American Enterprise Day, Livingston, NJ
- 11/2015 – Keynote speaker at the well-known Mastermind Summit, featuring Tony Robbins and Barbara Corcoran in Atlantic City, NJ
- 10/2015 – Spoke at the NJ Institute for Continuing Legal Education, Law Center, New Brunswick, NJ
- Former co-host of “The Real Estate and Money Show” on WVNJ 1160 AM with realtor, Antoinette Gangi
- Numerous private seminars held to offer continuing education credits to CPAs and financial planners throughout his career
To see more videos, click here.
To inquire about Marc speaking at your firm or seminar, please fill out the form below and click send. We will get back to you ASAP.