Reporting directly to the Branch Manager of a large Mortgage Lender, the Marketing Coordinator collaborates on and manages various marketing campaigns and projects. The primary objective of this position is to develop and maintain content for utilization within various marketing functions including but not limited to social media, blogs, marketing automation programs, collateral, and PR.
Successful candidate will be able to create, develop, manage, and track return on investment of all projects and campaigns.
Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Set up reverse mortgage seminars
- Set up continuing education seminars for CPA’s
- Submit information for awards and recognition
- Call past clients to get updated email addresses
- Write articles for blogs and to submit to industry publications
- Contact local papers to write articles and offer to be a contributor
- Create content for monthly newsletters
- Schedule appointments
- Update social media accounts
- Coordinate advertising efforts
- Call past clients annually
- Work on getting branch manager licensed to give credits via seminars for realtors and financial planners
- Update outlook with all new cards collected from events and put into groups and categories
- Email and call realtors, financial planners, attorneys and accounts about services offered by mortgage branch
- Set up and coordinate wine tasting events and other functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Communications, majoring in a marketing field
- Highly motivated, creative individual who enjoys working on multiple projects and developing new and innovative ideas
- Writing and editing business copy and content development
- Knowledge of current marketing trends with the ability to apply to current and emerging corporate marketing initiatives
Please fax your resume to Fax: (973) 463-3454. You may also email your resume to email@example.com. Please make if you email to put “Marketing Coordinator Position” in the subject.