Antoinette and Marc are pleased to welcome Glenn Fisher from the Commerce and Industry Association of NJ as their guest on Thursday January 16th at 10am on WVNJ
Gelnn Fisher real estate and money Show Topics
- The mission and goals of the Commerce and Industry of NJ
- Benefits of being a member
- How Commerce and Industry of NJ helps people and business’s relocating into the area
- Current trends in NJ residential real estate
- State of the economy in NJ
- Discuss how NJ private business profits were overall in 2013 and predictions for 2014
- The Commerce and Industry Association of NJ July 2004 – Present (9 years 7 months)
Glenn Fisher is the Director of Membership for the Commerce and Industry Association of NJ. He Joined CIANJ in 2005 and overseas all aspects of membership sales, retention and member interaction.
Before joining the Association, Glenn worked for a specialty advertising firm for twelve years. After graduating from Fairleigh Dickenson University with a B.S. in Marketing and Management,
Glenn was employed with Marriott Hotels for nine years. He has worked in New Jersey, Washington DC, Maryland and California. Glenn’s interests include family time, fishing, riding his
Motorcycle and gourmet cooking. Glenn lives in Fair Lawn, NJ with his wife and son who is now a freshman in college.
Glenn Fisher Real Estate and Money Show from the Commerce and Industry Association of NJ our guest on Thursday January 16th at 10am on WVNJ