Antoinette and Marc discuss the Meadowlands and its Real Estate and Financial Impact on NJ with special guest Jim Kirkos President & Chief Executive Officer of the Meadowlands Regional Chamber of Commerce.
Jim Kirkos Show Topics
- The mission and goals of the Meadowlands Chamber of Commerce
- Benefits of being a member
- How Meadowlands Chamber of Commerce help people and business’s relocating into Bergen County and surrounding areas
- Current trends in NJ residential real estate in the Meadowlands area
- Update on Triple 5 taking over the Xanadou project, the new race track and much more in the meadowlands
- Discuss how small business profits were overall in 2013 and predictions for 2014
Since June of 2002, Jim Kirkos has served as President & Chief Executive Officer of the Meadowlands Regional Chamber of Commerce, a widely respected membership-based, business service organization whose mission is to accelerate economic, community and business development. The Chamber provides its membership with networking & relationship building opportunities; destination & tourism marketing services; business education and leadership training; legislative and public affairs advocacy, and workforce development initiatives to businesses of all sizes across all industry sectors.
Under Jim’s leadership, the Chamber has increased its membership from 250 to over 1100 members while restructuring internal operations to strengthen the Chamber’s financial condition. Jim initiated a strategic planning process that focused the Chamber’s activities on delivering membership value and an increased visible leadership position on critical advocacy initiatives affecting the region.
James Kirkos, Chief Executive Officer
Meadowlands Regional Chamber
Meadowlands Liberty CVB
201 Rt. 17 North, Rutherford, NJ 07070